This article explains how to copy Instagram caption, comments, and bio on Android. After reading this guide, you would be able to copy and paste any Instagram text post (caption,) users’ bio, and others’ comments on your Android quickly. After copying Instagram text to your clipboard, you can repost it on Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook or any other social media platforms too. See Also: Instagram app for windows PC
You all know that Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to share our thoughts, quotes, motivational and inspirational texts, pictures and videos with others. Besides photographers and individuals, it has also been used by companies and marketers for business purposes as well.
Sometimes, we could see the inspirational and motivational texts, important news, creative Instagram bios, or any other useful messages on our Instagram news feed or others’ profile, which might share by our friends, family members, or others. So have you ever wondered the way to copy those Instagram captions and repost it? Maybe you could think so. But the problem is that Instagram doesn’t allow to copy captions, comments or bios which shared by others. Am I right? Don’t worry guys; there is a very simple way to copy Instagram caption, comment, and bio on Android. To copy Instagram text, only you have to install the Universal Copy Android application on your phone.
What is the Universal Copy App?
Universal Copy is an Android app that helps you to copy unselectable texts, i.e., sometimes you may want to copy text from an Android app, but you may not be able to select those texts by long pressing them. In this case, Universal Copy app lets you copy those texts quickly. In the same way, we can copy Instagram captions, hashtags, comments and bio using this free Android app. Let’s see how to copy Instagram text on Android.
Before you are going to copy Instagram caption, bio, or comment you need to download and configure Universal Copy app on your Android phone. You can enable Universal Copy app in following way.
Steps To Enable Universal Copy App on Android
- First of all, download and install the Universal Copy app on your Android, and open it from the app drawer.
- On the app’s main screen, turn on the button next to the “Universal Copy.”
- Then, a pop-up menu will appear and ask you to enable accessibility settings for the Universal Copy App. So tap the “OPEN SETTINGS” button just under the pop-up window.
- Find “Universal Copy” in the Accessibility settings and enable it. (Once enabled the Universal Copy App, you could see it in the notification panel.)
Now you have successfully enabled the Universal Copy app on your Android. Then, follow the below instructions to learn how to copy and paste comments, text posts, and bios on Instagram.
How To Copy Instagram Caption, bio, or comment
- Download and enable Universal Copy app on your Android (As I mentioned above.)
- Open the Instagram app and explore the caption, bio, or comment you want to copy.
- Pull down your notification panel and tap on the “Universal Copy” shortcut.
- Tap and hold on the caption, comment, or bio you want to copy.
- Now, the “Copy” button will appear at the top right corner of the app, tap the “Copy” button and copy others’ Instagram captions.
We can explore a bunch of useful quotes, cool status, attitude bio, and motivational & inspirational texts on the Internet as well as mobile apps. Unfortunately, some mobile apps don’t allow to copy those text messages. However, Universal Copy takes that pain away! And it is completely free and easy to use. This app can be used for copying Instagram captions and many other purposes. I hope this trick will helpful for those who wish to copy and paste comments, bio, hashtags, and captions on Instagram. If you found this article is useful, then don’t forget to share it with you friends. Also, I love to hear your thoughts!