This guide explains how to make a slow motion video on Android. After reading this guide, you would be able to convert a normal speed video into a slow motion video on your Android easily. Also, you would be able to slow down the playback speed of any part of your original video file. See Also: Best Video Converter Apps for Android Phone
Although there are so many apps and software out there to make your video slow motion, only some apps offer the useful features. When I turned some videos into slow motion videos, I noticed some apps that don’t allow to turn a particular part of the video as a slow motion video. Instead, they reduced the speed of the whole length of the video. Furthermore, some apps added the watermark to the resulting video. These are the very worst part of the slow motion video editing apps.
Videoshop – Video Editor
Videoshop – Video Editor is an Android app that helps to reduce the playback speed of any video on your Android mobile. The app also lets you decrease the playback speed of the desired part of the video even without putting any watermark of your slow motion video.
The app has mainly used for editing videos on the Android phone. However, you can use this app for making your videos slow motion as well. Whereas, you can also apply the fast motion for your video clip if you prefer. Besides applying slow motion effect for your video, the app allows you add texts and soundtrack too. Let’s see how to make a slow motion video on Android.
How to Convert a Video to Slow Motion on Android
- First of all, download the “Videoshop” app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app from the app drawer. (Once opened the app, it will ask you to record or import a video.)
- Tap the “Album” button and import a video that you desired for reducing the playback speed.
- Then, select the “Speed” button just below the preview of imported video.
- On the next screen, drag the “Speed Control” button from 1x to 0.3x (Drag from the middle to the left.)
- After that, choose the portion of the video that you want to change to slow motion. Do this by adjusting the arrow buttons at the bottom of the app.
- Once you do that, tap on the “Done” button at the top right corner of the app. And again tap the “Next” button.
- Finally, Tap on the “Share” button and choose the “Gallery” from the pop-up menu.
That’s it; now your slow motion video will be saved on your Phone’s Gallery.
This article explains how to make a slow motion video on Android using Videoshop mobile application. Videoshop is a pretty useful app to convert a video to slow motion on Android. Apart from reducing playback speed of your video, the app also helps you to enhance your output video file in several ways. Although there is a lot of slow motion video editor app available for Android, Videoshop offers some handy features on editing slow motion video. I hope this guide will be useful for those who wish to convert their standard speed video to slow motion video. If you found this article is helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.