This guide explains how to download APK from Google Play Store. After reading this tutorial, you would be able to download APK files of any apps or games from the Google Play Store even without device id or Google account. And no matter what device you are using, you could use your Android phone, Windows PC, or MAC to download the APK files. Also, I have given a quite useful Google Chrome extension for the desktop users which helps users to download desired APK from Google Play Store using Google Chrome browser.
In this article, you can also find out a pretty good APK downloader app for your Android phone. And I have selected one of the best APK online downloaders to show you how to download APK from Google play store. However, all of these APK downloaders do the same job, and which support only for downloading Android free apps. You would not able to download premium version APK files using these APK downloaders.
APK Online Downloader:
APK Pure is one of the best online APK downloaders. APK pure lets you download the APK for any free apps or games that listed on Google Play Store. And the best thig about this website is that you can download older version APKs of any free Apps or Games. Using APK pure online downloader, you can download the APK files in two ways. One is that you can download the desired APK by searching its name on the APK pure’s search bar. The other is you may able to download an APK of an app by using its Google Play URL. Let’s see how to download an APK from the Google Play Store using APK Pure website.
Steps to Download APK from Google Play Store to PC or Mobile
- First, go to the APK Pure website (https://apkpure.com)
- Enter the name of the app on the APKpure website’s search bar.
- Select the app you wish to download from the search result.
- Now you will see “Download APK” button just under the app name, click on the download button.
Toolbox for Google Play Store (TGPS)
Toolbox for Google Play Store is a google chrome extension developed by the team at AndroidPolice.com and APKMirror.com. This Google Chrome extension enables you to download APK of any free apps or games. Once installed this extension to the Google Chrome, it will add Android Police, APKMirror, and Appbrain buttons to all Play Store app/games pages. Thus, by clicking those buttons, you would be able to download proper APK from APKMirror, read an article at the AndroidPolice.com of the app, or you can find the information about an appropriate app from the AppBrain.com.
Download an APK using a Google Chrome Extension (Computer)
- Download and install the “Toolbox for Google Play Store” extension to your Google Chrome browser.
- Browse desired app on the Google Play Store.
- Now, you will see an “APKM” (yellow colored) button front of the regular “Install” button, click on it.
- Then, APKMorror.com will open in the new tab with the APK file of the particular app; you can download the APK file from APKMirror.
Note: APKMirror does not provide the APK files for all apps listed on Google Play Store.
See Also: How to backup and restore Android apps
APK Downloader App
Do you prefer to use an APK Downloader app to download APK from Google Play Store? Then there is a handy app to do so. The app is called APK Pure provided by the APKPure.com. APKPure APK Downloader App is very simple to use, and it provides many features beyond an APK downloader. It has designed with a simple user interface, lightweight, and can be installed on Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 or higher version. Let’s see How to Download APK from Google Play Store using this APK Downloader App.
Download an APK using APK Downloader App (Mobile)
- First, download and install APKPure App on your Android Phone.
- Open the app from the app drawer.
- Tap the “Search icon” at the top right corner of the app, and search the app by entering its name in the search field.
- Select the exact app from the search result and tap on the “Install” button at the bottom of the app.
Learn Also: How to Install an APK on Android Mobile
We need to download an APK of an app for several reasons. The main advantage of downloading an APK file is that we can simply get rid of region-restricted apps. In addition to that, we can download and install an Android app on our Android device without having a Google account or device ID.
Personally, I like to use APK Pure website to download an APK from Google Play Store because of its simplicity. And it gives a bunch of features about the APK files. And the website works on Mobile as well.