Copying YouTube link is simple; we can just get it from the address bar. But what we do if we need to get Facebook video link? Or What to do if we want to share an FB video link with others? It’s also simple but lots of Facebook users not aware about so.
I’m going to explain all possible ways to get Facebook video URL from your PC or Mobile phone. You may think to get Facebook video URL for following reasons.
- To attach a Facebook video link on Email.
- Download a Facebook video with the online video downloader
- Share an FB video URL through Facebook chat, WhatsApp, Viber or any other service.
- Make a GIF via online
- Convert Facebook video to Mp3 through online.
- And many other possible reasons.
As far as I know, we can copy Facebook video link in two different ways on PC. After copying Facebook video URL, you would be able to use it for several types of purposes as I have listed above. Let’s see how to find Facebook video link from PC
How to Copy Facebook Video URL (Computer)
- Select a video on Facebook to copy URL.
- Right-click on the video.
- Select “show video URL” from the menu.
- Video URL will appear in a small box, copy it.
- Find a video on Facebook to copy URL.
- Click on the timestamp of the video.
- Copy link from the address bar of the browser.
Also Read: Download online videos with savefrom net
How to Get Facebook Video Link from Mobile
There are two types of mobile Facebook users. Someones use Facebook through their Facebook Mobile app, and some others using Facebook through their Mobile browser. These two types of Facebook users can get Facebook video link. Let’s see about so below.
Facebook Mobile app:
- Find a video on your Facebook mobile app to get the link.
- Tap on the arrow button at the top of the video.
- Finally, tap “Copy Link” from the menu.
- Log in to Facebook with your Mobile browser and find a video.
- Long press on the post. (A popup menu will appear)
- Click “Copy link address” from the menu.
- Alternatively, tap on timestamp and copy video link from the address bar.
See Also: How to post an empty comment on Facebook
This article explains the ways to get Facebook Link from PC or Mobile. And the above guide is applicable for all of Mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Etc. In addition to that, you can also follow these methods to get any Facebook post link (Status Updates, Photos, Events, Etc..) Therefore, hope this article will be useful for those who wish to get Facebook URL to their clipboard. If you have any queries related to this article, then leave a comment below.