Do you prefer to cut the desired portion of the video on Android? Or do you want to trim your favorite soundtracks or music from a song and then use them as your ringtone? Or do you want to cut out a song from a movie? Well. Here is a list of the best audio/video cutter and joiner for Android mobile. Using these free Android apps, you would be able to trim any audio and video file on your Android easily. See Also: Best Android Video Converter Apps
InShot: (No Crop) Video Editor
InShot Video Editor is an immensely popular photo/video editor and trimmer found in the Play Store. According to Google Play Store, the app has been installed by more than 10 million people all over the world and 4.6 average rating by more than 960,000 users.
InShot Video Editor comes with an intuitive user interface and offers you the necessary tools to edit, crop, and trim videos and pictures.
How to use Inshot app to trim videos on Android
The app is handy to use. To trim a video with the InShot Video Editor app, you have to tap the “Video” button on the app’s main screen. After that, all video files will be listed on the next screen. Then, tap on the video you wish to trim and choose the desired part of the video that you want to cut out from the video. Do this by adjusting the arrow buttons at the bottom of the app. And finally, tap on the “Save” button. That’s it. Now the trimmed video will be saved on the Gallery.
While cutting a video, you can also crop the video to Square, adjust video position, resize, rotate and fill the background with colors or Blur. And the InShot Video Editor app supports most video formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP and so on. Apart from these, the app also offers so many video editing features as well. In addition to that, you can choose a decent video quality for the output video file: you can select from 120P to 1080p (resolution.)
- It won’t put the watermark on your output video.
- InShot supports all the popular video formats.
- Sharing the video is easy through the app
- There is no option to trim audio files.
- It will show the ads within the app.
VidTrim – Video Editor
VidTrim – Video Editor is another quite useful app to trim videos on Android. The app has designed with a user-friendly interface and very simple to handle. The best part of this app is that it will automatically detect and show all necessary details of the video. That means once you have selected a video from the app’s main screen, it will display the duration, file size, picture size and many other details of the video.
Besides trimming a video, you can also transcode, merge, grab frame, add effects, and rotate your videos too. Trimming a video with the VidTrim app is very simple. Once you have selected the video, you need to tap on the “Trim,” which you can find just under the video preview on the next screen. After that, you want to choose a part of the video for saving by moving the left and right ring sliders. And finally, you have to select the “scissors” button at the top to save trimmed video on your device.
- Fast transcoding process.
- Apart from using its built-in file manager, there is an option to browse videos using other apps like Google Photos, Gallery, ES File Explorer, etc.
- The app contains in-app advertisements.
- The free version adds watermark on the output video file, but the pro version doesn’t.
AndroVid – Video Editor
AndroVid is another best video cutter and editor for the Android mobile. Unlike above apps, it won’t add watermark on your output videos. It supports all the main video formats like MP4, 3GP, AVI, etc. AndroVid helps you to trim the selected position of the video or cut out the whole part of the video unless selected portion (Remove unwanted parts in the middle of your videos.) And the app also lets you rename, delete or share after trimming a video.
Beyond a video cutter, AndroVid allows you to extract audio stream from the video, Join multiple videos into one, convert videos to other formats, and many other features.
- It lets you trim your videos without adding watermark effect to your output video.
- After trimming a video, you can customize your videos with many functions like video reverse, turn the desired portion of the video into GIF, change the resolution to make your videos smaller, etc.
- Option to extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
- The only disadvantage I can see is that the free version of the app shows advertisement within the app. (To remove the ads, you will need to upgrade to the premium version)
Video Trimmer Guru: Video Cutter And Joiner
Video Trimmer Guru is a free video cutter and joiner for Android mobile. It is very simple to use. You can easily import any video to the app just by tapping on the “+” button at the bottom center of the app. And it will also show you the frame preview to quickly choose and cut out the appropriate part of the video. After trimming a video, it will remain on the app’s timeline so you can add another favorite part of a video and then join them together. In this way, you can trim and merge multiple videos at a time. And the app features to save you resulting video in low, medium, or high quality as well.
- Clean Interface.
- Easy to trim and merge several videos into one.
- Able to cut and join videos on Android without any watermarks.
- There is no option to trim audio files or remove soundtrack from the video.
Mp3 Cutter & Merger:
Mp3 Cutter & Merger is an Android app that helps you cut out any specific portion of your song with a few steps. And you can also join two different soundtracks into one. The app will open your music in a waveform so you can simply select the desired part of your music in the waveform by moving the right and left side sliders. You can also play the selected section of the soundtrack on the wave editor before trimming it.
After cutting a soundtrack with the Mp3 Cutter & Merger app, it also provides the option to set trimmed audio as your ringtone, alarm tone or notification sound. See Also: Best Online Ringtone Maker Sites
- Easy to use.
- Option to access trimmed and merged tones right from the app.
- Like other free media cutter and joiner apps, it also shows the ads within the app.
This is the list of best audio & video cutter and joiner for Android mobile. Using these apps, you can simply remove unwanted part and soundtrack from your video.
Want you to merge multiple videos into one? No problem! These apps will be helpful for you to do so. Personally, I like to use Video Trimmer Guru app to merge several video clips into one because it has a timeline feature and frame preview which helps to handle many video clips at a time quickly. However, each app has its own unique feature which sometimes won’t be able to find in other apps.