Do you wish to post a blank comment on Facebook? Here is a trick for you! Facebook users can make a comment in several ways. Being a Facebook user, they can post a comment using text, photos, stickers, emojis, and videos. But today I’m going to explain a way to post a comment without anything. In the other word, empty comment or status.
Previously lots of users had been used a string to post empty status (It is the code: @[0:0: ]) But it is not working right now. However, using the following trick, you can post whether bank Facebook comment and blank Facebook status even you can also use it for sending a blank message on WhatsApp.
Somedays ago, I had written an article for read Facebook messages without friends knowing. It is a good idea to increase your privacy at the same time you can make surprise your friends using that trick. So, this guide also will be useful for you if you wish to learn another trick to make surprise your friends on Facebook. Let’s see the way to post an empty status or blank comment on Facebook using your Android, iPhone, Windows Phone or PC.
How To Post Blank Status Or Comment On Facebook (PC)
- First, Log into Facebook with your desktop browser.
- Click on the box where you want to post a blank status or comment.
- Hold ALT key and type 0173 using your keyboard’s Number Pad.
- Now post your comment or status as usual.
How To Post A Blank Comment on Facebook using mobile Phone
- Double tap below box. (there is a character on the box, but it is invisible)
- Now tap copy button of your Mobile browser and copy it.
- Open Facebook App on your Android, iPhone or Windows Phone.
- Tap on status update or comment field, then paste the copied character and post your comment or status update.
That’s it. You have successfully posted a blank comment on Facebook using your Mobile.
Learn Another Trick: How To Hide Online Status On Facebook
It is the complete guide to posting a blank comment or Status update on Facebook. You can use both Mobile and PC to post an empty comment on FB. I have tested this trick on Android installed Samsung Galaxy with Google chrome browser although it will work on iPhone, Windows Phone, and other mobile devices as well. Hope this article will be useful for those who wish to post an empty comment on Facebook.